Activision has officially confirmed that Call of Duty Warzone Mobile will shut down in April, following which it will no longer be available to play.
The developer company — in an update on its website this week — said it will shut down Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile servers on April 17, 2026, marking the end of the road for the mobile Battle Royale title.
However, if you have installed Warzone Mobile already on your device, then you will be able to access the game and continue using previously purchased in-game content until that date.
Activision also confirmed it won't refund any unused COD Points (the in-game currency) and previously purchased in-game content, suggesting players to redeem their points towards available in-game content before April 17.
“We are deeply grateful to the community that supported Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile and to the developers who brought the experience to life.
“Player passion and feedback continue to shape the future of the Call of Duty franchise, and we look forward to delivering meaningful seasonal content and updates to Call of Duty: Mobile,” said Activision, adding that title, however, struggled to find similar appeal as its PC and console twin.
Earlier, in May 2025, Activision announced it was delisting the app from the Play Store and the App Store and stopping all future seasonal content and gameplay updates.